Followers

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Faith - A Digi stamp by Sugar Nellie

Evening all

I thought I would share with you tonight a card that I have been thinking about making for a while.  The main reason I have been thinking about making it is these gorgeous flowers, I like to sit and look at them but they have sat in their box for long enough so here are their first outing and I do hope you like what I have done.


The card measures 14.5cm square and has been made using 270g/m card which is lovely to use.


A close up of those gorgeous flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The leaves are Prima rose leaves.


Another view of my card.  The background papers are called summer bloom and are beautiful to use.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

2 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Brilliant Lizzie love your colouring

coops said...

gorgeous card lizzie.the image is beautiful and i love your flowers and colours :D

xx coops xx