Followers

Saturday 19 February 2011

Stylish blog award


Many thanks to Kellylouj (http://kreationsbykellylouj.blogspot.com for this award and I must tell everyone that this is my first award and as with many awards it comes with a mini challenge.

Step 1.  Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award.
Step 2.  Share 7 random things about yourself.
Step 3.  Award 15 recently discovered bloggers this award.
Step 4.  Contact these bloggers and tell them they have won the award.

Kellylouj has a wonderful blog if anyone would like to take a look.  Very inspiring.

Seven random facts about myself well: -

My favourite colour is red
I had my marksman at the age of 15
I have always wanted to join the RAF but was to shortsighted to join up.
We have 4 cats, A ginger tom, A tabby and 2 Black and white ones.
I love the Harry Potter Films
I am totally addicted to LOTV stamps
I would love to get my pilots licence.

Right 15 recently discovered bloggers are: -


OK everyone please accept your award and continue on with the award

Happy crafting

Lizzie

5 comments:

Paula said...

Ooh Thanks!!! I shall accept this award *blush* and I will gladly pass it on!

Paula. x

Little K Smith said...

Aawww thanks Lizzie! So sweet of you to think of me :)
Kelly.x

Christine said...

Hiya Lizzie congrats on your award & manythanks for thinking of me I will get it sorted very soon..

smiles Christine xx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Lizzie and thanks for this and great facts too

Mau xx said...

Thanks Lizzie, have to say I struggle with awards so will save it till I get to grips with it.A big thank you for thinking of me xx