Followers

Monday 17 January 2011

Bah Humbug - Challenge 2 - Using Stencils

Evening All

Well this week I was determined not to miss the deadline for this challenge.  I seem to have a thing for this little angel from Lili of the Valley as she is so cute and only another 3 stamps to get (lol)


I have had this snowflake stencil for a few months now and have not used it until today and I thought it fit this challenge very well.


The stencil was placed on top of blue colour core co-ordinations card and I have inked through the stencil with my Broken China distress ink pad, which gives a lovely subtle pattern of snowflakes.


The image once again is from Lili of the Valley (I seem to be addicted to these stamps at the moment) and has been coloured in with my promarkers.


I have used some organza ribbon in baby blue for a little decoration.


And finally the greeting I have used is from (Yes you have guessed right) Lili of the Valley and is off one of their 12 Greeting set for christmas.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

4 comments:

Annie said...

oh what a beautiful card. I absolutely love your stenciled background - it accompanies the angel to perfection. Fabulous - just fabulous.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humubug! DT

coops said...

stunning card lizzie.the stencilled backing is gorgeous and i love the adorable image and soft colours :D

xx coops xx

themessycraftroom said...

Beautiful card love how you've used your stencil for your lovely image. Thanks for visiting my blog. Hugs x ChrisB

Gina said...

Came over from Bah Humbug. I love this card, its a really clever use of a stencil an oh so cute.
Gina x