Followers

Sunday 23 January 2011

Card for Week 4 Christmas Challenge over on Do-Crafts.

Evening All

Here is my card for the Challenge running over on Do-crafts that Snoflake is doing for Christmas.


I have used the new Marianne Creatables Circle 112 die to cut the base layer of this card and using the card in this case 270g card folded in half the die cut through it with ease.


I have used one of the Lili of the Valley christmas stamps called "James Bear Wrapped in Tinsel" and can be found here.  It has been coloured in with promarkers and glittered with my sakura clear star pen.


Poinsettia flowers from my stash.


A sideways look at my card.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy crafting

Lizzie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the image - he is so cute.
x Tricia

coops said...

gorgeous card lizzie.the shape is fab and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx