Followers

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Sketch Saturday - Week #137 - 8th January & Magnolia anything goes.

Evening All

When I was surfing through blog land looking for some inspiration I came across the Sketch Saturday Challenge Blog and loved the sketches I saw so I thought I would give it a go.


I love these little Tilda stamps amongst a few other collections, they are so easy to colour and use.


The corner is one of the Marianne corner dies that have just come out and the white circles are craftwork cards card candy.

My Tilda image has been stamped with memento and coloured in with promarkers.  Unfortunately I cannot give you the colours I used as I coloured her in a good few months ago.


The paper I have used is a free one from Creative Cardmaking for January and the other card is out of my scrap box.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy crafting

Lizzie

2 comments:

coops said...

gorgeous card lizzie.fab image and layout and i love the lilac colours :D

xx coops xx

Cazza said...

Lizzie I'm soooo pleased you found us!! What a fab card, I do love a Tilda!! Great colouring and papers too.
Thanks for joining in the fun with us over at Sketch Saturday :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx