Followers

Sunday 16 January 2011

Father-in-Laws Birthday Card

Morning all

Its my Father in laws birthday in a few days, so I have had to make this card in advance as he will be in Egypt for his birthday.


Why is it I always have trouble deciding on what to do for a man's card.  I do find though that the LOTV Mens/Boys collection of stamps are perfect for most occasions  that I need to make cards for.


The image I have used is called "Pride and Joy" and can be purchased here.  I have coloured it with promarkers and added a little sparkle with my clear sakura glitter pen.


My sentiment is from one of the See D's collection of stamps and is perfect for both Male and Female cards.


I have also used chocolate card candy for a little extra decoration, which I think just finishes the card off.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

1 comment:

coops said...

brilliant male card lizzie.the image is great and i love the cas layout :D

xx coops xx