Followers

Sunday 16 January 2011

Snoflake's Christmas Challenge Card Wk 3 (On Do-crafts)

Morning all

I thought I would share today the card I have made for a weekly christmas challenge that is running over on Do-crafts.


The card base has been cut using 270 gram card and stands up really well.  Because of the simplicity of this card it only took about 30 minutes to make as there is not a lot of room to add an image once the main part of the card is cut.  I think this card is nearer to an A6 size card so it is not very big but it is effective if you have a lot of cards to make.


I thought I would show you the Marianne frame that I used to make the base card as it is gorgeous and it went through 2 layers of card very easily.


It is a Sugar Neillie stamp and can be purchased from Funky kits (I can't put a link for the stamp as it is out of stock at the moment).


My little greeting stamp is from cuddly buddly and comes in a set of 4 and can be found here.


I have taken a top picture so that you can see that the Marianne frame cuts straight through both layers of the card.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting.

Lizzie

No comments: