Followers

Tuesday 25 January 2011

A Couple of competition cards

Afternoon all

I decided to enter a couple of competitions in one of the latest magazine and as I could not find anywhere that says I cannot upload them to my blog here they are: -

Card One - A Spring Themed Card


The competition was to design a spring themed card so I decided to go with oranges and yellows as this reminds me of spring when the daffodils come out to play.  The card I have used is 270g and I have used the same weight card for the mats as well.


My image is from penny black and is a slap stick stamp and I have coloured it in with my promarkers.


The paper flowers are from my stash  and have been layered up to give that dimensional feel to them.


I have used some rainbow drop (well thats what I think they are called) to give a little bling to the card.


My side way view of the card.

Card Two - A Wedding Anniversary Themed Card.

The second competition was to design a wedding anniversary card and here is my creation.


I have cut my base card using one of the marianne circle frames (I think it is number 112) and it cuts easily through a 270g card folded in two.


Another view of the card.


My flowers once again are from my stash and have been kept together with some glass brads.


The image is Together Forever from Lili of the Valley and has been coloured in with Faber Castel Polychromos pencils.  


Also the anniversary greeting is from Lili of the Valley and has been coloured in with my promarkers.

I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog today and looking at the cards I have made.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

1 comment:

coops said...

stunning cards lizzie.the images are fab and i love the zingy colours on your 1st card and fab shape on your 2nd :D

xx coops xx