This is my attempt at the Tilda Challenge over on Docrafts, all we had to do was make a card using any new stash we had for Christmas.
For the main shape of the card I used my Marianne frame die, which makes a lovely base for a card and the large circle nesties fir perfectly within the inner circle.
I have used the Flying angel magnolia stamp which has been coloured in with promarkers and the wings have been coloured in using my Sakura clear sparkle gelly roll pen.
The green glittery snowflakes were cut using one of the Marianne poinsetta dies and these are the stamens for the centre of the flower.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.
Halloween Card Extra 9 - The Paper Shelter image Jaded Blossom, Halloween Treats 3 Pink & Main pattern paper Stampin' Up & MFT Die-namics dies
3 hours ago